Here are some of the accessories you can make for the ps4 adaptive controller:
There are 3 groups of accessories: Buttons, Joysticks and Vibrators
Within these groups you can interchange the connections as per your preference. However you can not connect an accessory from one group into another group (e.g: you can not plug in a button into a joystick port).
A detailed list of available accessories will be available soon as they are still in development.
These accessories are finished but need to be documented:
- Simple push button (buttons)
- 4 buttons slightly raised (buttons)
- 4-way D-pad (buttons)
- Arcade style push button (buttons)
- On-Off-On rocker switch (buttons)
- Pedal switch (buttons)
- Simple joystick (no click) (joysticks)
- Simple vibrator module (vibrator)
These accessories are in development right now:
- Light button that require less efford to press (buttons)
- Simple joystick (with click) (buttons + joysticks)
If you have a specific need for a button or joystick, ask it in the forums.